Sunday, October 07, 2007

Make the moment perfect

A very random & stupid & lame entry today.
Huhuhu. Im so stupidly besotted with being lame.
The infatuation, pffts. Here comes the chimology :D

K, yesterday I had the greatest laugh ever.
Mummy & Daddy bought home chilli crabs, mmmm.
& Sissie refused to eat cos she's afraid of gaining weight.

HAH!
ANOREXICCCCCCCCCCCC!!
:D






No wonder they say Singapore's famous for chilli crabs.
Yummyyyyyyy!

Mummy made me laugh. She said this,

MUM: Mei ah, please eat half of my crab!
ME: Dont want lah, Im full already.
MUM: Please lah. Yi ren yi ba, gan qing bu san.
ME: -STUNNED- HAHAHAHAH!

Yi ren yi ba, gan qing bu san = 一人一半, 感情不散.
Only people who've watched te movie 881 gets me.
HAHAHA. Frigging hilarious please.


Red wine in a can.


:D :D

My brother saw that I've gotten a mosquitoe bite.
& he gave me this. -Picture below-
He said, "Jiejie, put this on the bite bite."


This is sort of a "oilment" for mosquitoe bites.
Awww how sweet!

Today, Im still slacking! Wahahah. I've got to stop.
Stop slacking please. Ugh. Stupid concentration.
K, tomorrow's Combined Humanities paper.
Byebye all :D


I want everyone to know I've found it all.
You're the everything I've never had.

No comments: